If you are residing in the United Kingdom, we can offer our Belarus visa service. You may apply for a tourist visa only. Just follow these simple steps and let us take care of the hard work for you.
1. Required documents – Belarus Visa
Belarus Tourist Visa
To apply for a Belarus tourist visa, you will need the following items:
- A tourist voucher or visa support letter (also called a tourist acceptance letter from a registered tourist company in Belarus).
- Original full passport containing at least two unused pages.
- One passport photo.
- A completed visa application form per person – download Belarus_Application form for you to print out (you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- Full payment – Consular fees + ASLA service fee.
- Consular fee: £75 per person, for British passport holders.
- ASLA service charge of £43 per person per application.
- Self addressed envelope for us to return your passport. Please note that we use Royal Mail Special Delivery, therefore you must provide an address where someone will sign for the envelope.
2. Mail Application
Please send your completed application to our office by Royal Mail Special Delivery or courier at the address below:-
Asla Travel Group
159 High Street
PE29 3TF, England
When you have agreed the applicable fee with our visa department, please enclose sterling cheque payable to ‘Asla Ltd.’ for the full amount. Alternatively you may telephone our office with your credit card details on 01480 433800 (visa department) or 01480 433783 (switchboard).
4. Returning your Belarus Visa
We will return your passport with visa using the envelope you supply to the address provided. We use Royal Mail Special delivery (guaranteed next day delivery, not Sat and Sun). If you wish to make other arrangements (courier or personal pick up from our office) please advise us.
5. Check Belarus Visa Details
When your visa arrives, we strongly recommend that you check it to make sure your details are correct. Incorrect details can result in you being denied.