To apply for Chinese visas and to use our Chinese visa service, you will need to send us the following for each application, for UK passport holders:
• Original full passport, valid for a minimum of six months after you leave China and containing at least two unused pages. Photocopies are not accepted.
• One passport photo which complies with standard passport regulations ie, a clear colour photograph on a white background
• A completed visa application form. The Chinese Tourist Visa Application can be downloaded by clicking here [PDF].
IMPORTANT: Section 5 must be completed by a parent or guardian if the applicant is under 18 years of age.
• Invitation issued by organisation (including government at the county level and above, company and public institution) should contain information of the applicant (i.e. full name, gender, date of birth, purpose of visit, date of arriving and leaving China, place of visit, relations between the applicant and the inviter, financial support during stay in China) and information of the inviter (i.e. name of organization, contact number, address, stamp of the organisation, signature of the organisation’s representative). Please remember to make a copy of this form to include one copy with each application.
• One return address to which all passports/visas will be sent, by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
We will check all forms and accompanying documentation and contact you should any amendments be required.
This service takes 2 weeks, but we would recommend allowing three weeks, in case any corrections are required.
Our fee for standard Chinese tourist visa processing is £259 including special delivery postage;
Chinese Visa Group Processing Fee
For groups of 20 or more persons: £175 per person, plus £25 postage fee for the group.
For groups of 10 – 19 persons: £185 per person plus £25 postage.
This includes the Consular fee and our service fee.
When to Apply
Chinese tourist visas are issued from the date of application, for a three month period, so you are advised to apply approximately 4 to 6 weeks prior to your date of entry.
Please ensure the full period of your stay will be covered, i.e. that your return from China is not later than 3 months after the date of submitting your visa application.
Mail Applications with Payment
Please send your applications and full payment by cheque payable to ‘Asla Ltd.’ for the full amount. Alternatively you may telephone our visa department with your credit card details on +44 (0) 1480 433800.Asla Chinese Visa Dept
159 High Street
Cambs PE29 3TF
Please contact our visa department if you have any questions about your applications on:
01480 433800 or email email@example.com