We also offer for a nominal fee of £12 a form filling service for all visas
Please complete the online form, print and send the signed application form, signed declaration form, your passport and two photographs* by Special or recorded delivery to Asla Indian Visa Dept.
The passport must have at least 6 months validity after your exit date from India.
2 blank pages are required as the visa is inserted into the passport, once granted.
2 x photos, 50mm x 50 mm taken within last 6 months.
The photos should be in colour and meet the following requirements:
• Taken against a light background (white or off-white) so that features are distinguishable and in contrast against the background;
• Clear and of good quality;
• 50 mm x 50 mm in size;
• Should show full face (without sunglasses and normally without a hat or cap);
• The face should be in the centre of the frame.
• Please ensure the signature is identical to the one on your passport.
Ensure all the fields of the visa application form are completed before submitting, including your UK and India referees. Please note if you are going for tourism purposes and do not have Indian referees kindly attach a self-undertaking ie a signed letter indication that you will book your accommodation/hotels on arrival in India.
An Indian visa is valid from the date of issue. Processing takes 4 working days at the Consulate, and we recommend that you allow 10 working days from dispatch of your passport to us, to receiving your passport and visa back to your address by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Asla Indian Visa Dept
159 High Street
Cambs PE29 3TF
For full details of costs, please contact our UK office on: 01480 433800 – or email us at: email@example.com