From 15 July 2014 to 15 July 2015 all British passport holders can travel to Kazakhstan without a visa, provided their stay does not exceed 15 days. Also permitted to travel under this visa free scheme are nationals of USA, Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, Malaysia, UAE, South Korea and Japan. Travellers wishing to stay longer than 15 days will require a visa.
For other nationals or for travel exceeding 15 days we offer a Kazakhstan Visa Service by Post.
Contact our UK visa team on 01480 433800 for current visa requirements for Kazakhstan or email to: email@example.com
Travel to Kazakhstan requires a visa for many nationalities (see news above) and it is important to secure a visa prior to travel. Visas are applied to a page in your passport, so plan ahead and secure your visa early to avoid problems with travel to Kazakhstan. Please note that requirements for Kazakhstan visas have changed at short notice over recent years, so always check up to date requirements. If you do not have a visa for travel to Kazakhstan, you are likely to be refused entry or not allowed to travel on your international flight.
Please see below a list of documents each applicant will need to submit:
- Completed visa application form (hand-written)
- Passport. Must be valid for at least 6 months after the expiry date of your visa and have at least one blank page)
- One recent coloured passport photo on a white background
- Signed letter from you addressed to the Consular section of the Embassy of Kazakhstan confirming the purpose of your visit, your travel dates and where you are staying. The letter should be typed on computer, printed out and signed/stamped (if applicable).
- Self addressed envelope for us to return your passport by Royal Mail Recorded Special Delivery.
- Copies of the following:
- Fight confirmation.
- Hotel confirmation. This must be issued by either a Kazakhstan tour opreator or a Kazakhstan hotel which is approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. This is your invitation to enter Kazakhstan.
- Travel insurance certificate.
For double entry visas a full itinerary is also required.
When you have agreed to the applicable fee with our visa department, please enclose a sterling cheque payable to ‘Asla Ltd.’ for the full amount. Alternatively you may telephone our visa department with your credit card details on +44 (0) 1480 433800.
Standard processing for a single entry tourist visa takes 10 business days with an associated cost of £115 per application.