From 25 June 2014 to 31 Dec 2015, a Mongolian visa will no longer be required for tourist purposes, for a stay up to 30 days for the following nationals:
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Andorra, Argentina, Austria, Bahamas, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, France, Gibraltar, Granada, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Uruguay
Mongolia Visa Service
We offer a Mongolian visa service for clients based in the UK by post. Please check for current prices, terms and timescales by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org – or call us on +44 (0) 1480 433783
The following documents are required to obtain the Mongolian visa:
For Tourist Visa for 30 days
- Passport with a validity date at least six months beyond the end of the applicant’s intended period of stay in Mongolia,
- Completed visa Application Form for Tourists with one passport size photo,
- Travel itinerary, hotel reservation and insurance are preferable
For Business Visas for 30 day or less
- Passport with a validity date at least six months beyond the end of the applicat’s intended period of stay in Mongolia,
- Completed visa Application Form for non-tourists with one passport size photo,
- Invitation from the inviting organization which should be approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade of Mongolia.
For our wide range of tours to Mongolia on the Trans-Mongolian Express and Trans-Siberian Express routes, click here: http://www.select-a-tour.com/
For Nadaam Festival rail tours, click here: http://www.classictraintravel.com/
Welcome to Mongolia!